Buyer seeking Semi-Absentee location. Prefers cafe or fast casual, but is open to other retail concepts, liquor store is also an interest. Prefers established, profitable location in DFW Metroplex. Buyer is open to other major metropolitan areas as well.
- quick full- service or counter service okay
- annual sales of $250,000 to $1,500,000
- prefer profitable, established
- seats 25-120
- looking for DFW Metroplex but will consider other area’s
- Experienced, has managed and owned several concepts
- liquid funds $510,000+
- ability to borrow SBA 7a loan
- Prefers to keep current management in place
Megabite Restaurant Brokers, LLC
Phone: (817) 467-2161
Not the Buyer seeking Semi-Absentee location you’re looking for? Search other buyers at SEARCH OUR BUYERS, email or call us to discuss your opportunity. It may fit an active buyer’s search criteria.
Cafe is a restaurant that does not offer table service. Customers order their food from a counter and serve themselves. A café menu traditionally offers things such as coffee, espresso, pastries and sandwiches. Cafes originated in Europe and are strongly associated with France. They are known for their casual, unhurried atmosphere. Outdoor seating is another trademark of a cafe. Panera Bread is an example of a popular bakery-cafe chain. The term bistro is sometimes interchanged with cafe. A bistro is actually a cafe that offers full meals (albeit, cheaper than a full fledged sit down restaurant). Boston Market is classified as fast casual.