Megabite Restaurant Brokers SOLD our Viceroy Indian Restaurant
Megabite Restaurant Brokers, representing the Seller, recently transferred ownership of a successful Indian restaurant in the North Plano Frisco Texas market.
“Thank you for quickly finding a great buyer at a great price. I am ready for retirement!”, said Amarender Reddy, the Seller. Amarender was quickly presented with several buyers. He recently completed the transition training with the new owners and wishes them every success !
Top 5 Reasons to Sell a Restaurant
If you are a restauranteur, then you already know the two HAPPIEST days in an restauranteur‘s life: the day you START or BUY your business and the day you SELL your business. Sadly, many owners wait until they MUST sell due to economic or emotional reasons. Anxiety can force you to accept an offer that simply is NOT GOOD for you.
1) Illness or Death. This is by far the most common reason to sell a restaurant and it is, sadly, a very unhappy one! Ill health (either our own or that of our loved ones) has a sobering effect on us. We tend to immediately realign our priorities.
2) Desire to ‘Cash out’. When most of our personal wealth is tied up in our business, the prospect of a sale offers an opportunity to convert our holdings into cash, diversify our investments and enjoy our newly liquid resources.
3) Anxiety. There are tremendous rewards in the ownership of a restaurant. Unfortunately, personal stresses can accumulate over a long period of time. The list of stressors is extensive: difficult employees, theft, tight deadlines, making payroll, personal financial guarantees, taxes, complying with health inspections, reinventing your restaurant concept, …. There is a point where the stress hits OVERLOAD, we feel saturated and need to sell!
4) Retirement. Although many entrepreneurs never consider this possibility, the inevitable problem of age emerges. The secret is to find the optimal timing so that the sale happens at a time of our choosing.
5) Burnout. After living on the edge for years, many entrepreneurs simply burn out and look to forward to reducing the incessant pressure. They choose to pursue other interests that challenge their knowledge, skills and ability. Selling their restaurant can pave the way to new professional and personal opportunities
Megabite Restaurant Brokers can help you buy, sell or value a restaurant, bar or nightclub business? You can discreetly and confidentially contact a broker at Contact Us, read other testimonials at Client Testimonials, search buyers at SEARCH OUR BUYERS or research more info here if you just want to understand how to SELL A BUSINESS.
For more information, Contact Megabite Restaurant Brokers, LLC
Phone: (817) 467-2161 www.megabite-rb.com