Buyer seeking Franchise restaurant located in Frisco, Plano, Lewisville and surrounding area’s. Will consider any good location in the DFW metroplex.
Below are the characteristics of a target business for this Buyer seeking Franchise restaurant:
- prefer quick casual service, counter service, cafe, fast food
- annual sales of $300,000 to $2,000,000
- seats 10-50
- drive through is a positive
- looking for cities listed above but will consider others
- prefer franchise but will consider independent opportunities
This entrepreneur franchisor states that they are able to move quickly on the right transaction. They state that they bring the following resources to the table:
- will consider single or multi-unit
- Proven track record
- liquid funds $1,300,000+, net worth $1,750,000+
- Ability to borrow SBA 7a loan
- will keep management or can supply experienced management
Megabite Restaurant Brokers, LLC
Phone: (817) 467-2161
Not the Buyer seeking Franchise restaurant you’re looking for? Search other buyers at SEARCH OUR BUYERS, email or call us to discuss your opportunity. It may fit an active buyer’s search criteria.
KEY WORDS: McDonalds Burger King Wendys Subway® Pizza Hut Dunkin’ Donuts Dairy Queen Chick-Fil-A Taco Bell KFC Sonic Domino’s Panera Bread Hardee’s Cinnabon Wingstop Cici’s Pizza Denny’s Carl Jr’s Baskin Robbins Smoothie King Arby’s Jimmy John’s Firehouse Subs McAlister’s Deli Sell my Franchise Restaurant, Franchise Restaurant For Sale
A franchise restaurant offers many benefits over independent restaurants, such as instant name recognition and a turn-key operation. However, buying a franchise can be costly and there are many rules and regulations that come along with operating a franchise. A franchise restaurant is a brand which an investor, or franchisee, has bought the right to use. The franchisee is responsible for the day-to-day running and management of the restaurant. In return, the company granting the license, or franchisor, offers support, marketing and a proven restaurant concept. Franchises have very distinct differences from non-franchises.