Cajun Restaurant Buyer seeks established, profitable restaurant
Experienced Cajun Restaurant Buyer manager, seeks profitable restaurant located in Dallas, Plano, Frisco, Tarrant, Denton or Collin County. Will consider any good location .
Below are the characteristics of a target business for this Cajun Restaurant Buyer:
- good books and records
- Prefer cajun, creole, Louisiana concepts
- open to multiple concepts including bar, burger, pizza
- casual service, counter service or table service
- annual sales of $500,000 to $3,000,000
- seats 40-250
- looking for cities listed above but will consider others
- prefer independent but will consider franchise opportunities
This entrepreneur states that they are able to move quickly on the right transaction. They state that they bring the following resources to the table:
- experienced food manager Cajun Restaurant Buyer
- liquid funds $270,000+, net worth $1,000,000+
- Ability to borrow SBA 7a loan
- willing to owner-operate
Megabite Restaurant Brokers, LLC
Phone: (817) 467-2161
Not the Cajun Restaurant Buyer you’re looking for? Search other buyers at SEARCH OUR BUYERS, email or call us to discuss your opportunity. It may fit an active buyer’s search criteria.
KEYWORDS: creole gumbo NOLA New Orleans Louisiana andouille sausage crawfish zydeco music jambalaya crawdad mudbugs mardi gras mardigras rice spicy hot sauce Sell my Cajun Restaurant Cajun Restaurant For Sale
Cajun cuisine is a style of cooking named for the French-speaking Acadian people deported by the British from Acadia in Canada to Louisiana. It is what could be called a rustic cuisine; locally available ingredients predominate and preparation is simple. An authentic Cajun meal is usually a three-pot affair, with one pot dedicated to the main dish, one dedicated to steamed rice, special made sausages, or some seafood dish, and the third containing whatever vegetable is plentiful or available. Shrimp and pork sausage are staple meats used in a variety of dishes.