Deli Restaurant Buyer seeks established, profitable Texas restaurants
Experienced Deli Restaurant buyer operator, expanding and seeks profitable restaurants located in Dallas Fort Worth, Austin, Houston. Will consider any good location.
- full service, quick casual service or counter service
- annual sales of $300,000 to $2,000,000
- prefer profitable
- seats 10-350
- patio or outdoor seating is a positive
- looking for Frisco, Plano, Fort Worth, Irving, Grapevine, Dallas, Denton, Tarrant County, Amarillo, Austin but will consider others
- liquor license optional
- prefer independent but will consider franchise opportunities
This entrepreneur states that they are able to move quickly on the right transaction. They state that they bring the following resources to the table:
- experienced operator Deli Restaurant Buyer
- Loves office delis !
- Proven track record
- liquid funds $700,000+, net worth $1,200,000+
- Ability to borrow SBA 7a loan
- will keep management or can supply experienced management
- will owner-operate if concept is sufficiently large
Megabite Restaurant Brokers, LLC
Phone: (817) 467-2161
Not the Deli Restaurant Buyer you’re looking for? Search other buyers at SEARCH OUR BUYERS, email or call us to discuss your opportunity. It may fit an active buyer’s search criteria.
KEY WORDS: jasons mcalister nutrition sandwich soup delicatessen bagel catering sub whichwich grub Sell my Deli Restaurant, Deli Restaurant For Sale
Cafe or Deli is a restaurant that does not offer table service. Customers order their food from a counter and serve themselves. A café menu traditionally offers things such as coffee, espresso, pastries and sandwiches. Cafes originated in Europe and are strongly associated with France. They are known for their casual, unhurried atmosphere. Outdoor seating is another trademark of a cafe. Panera Bread is an example of a popular bakery-cafe chain. The term bistro is sometimes interchanged with cafe. A bistro is actually a cafe that offers full meals (albeit, cheaper than a full fledged sit down restaurant).