Restaurant Buyer seeking Franchise location in North Texas. Prefers DFW but will consider any good location in North Texas.
Below are the characteristics of a target business for this Restaurant Buyer seeking Franchise:
- prefer quick casual service, counter service, cafe, fast food
- annual sales of $300,000 to $2,000,000
- seats 10-50
- drive through is a positive
- looking for area’s listed above but will consider others
- prefer franchise but will consider independent opportunities
This experienced business-entrepreneur states that they are able to move quickly on the right transaction. They state that they bring the following resources to the table:
- will consider single or multi-unit
- Experienced business person, looking for a career change
- liquid funds $756,000+, net worth $1,026,000
- Ability to borrow SBA 7a loan
- will keep management or can supply experienced management
For information, contact us and reference Restaurant Buyer seeking Franchise MB6087
Megabite Restaurant Brokers, LLC
Phone: (817) 467-2161
Not the Restaurant Buyer seeking Franchise you’re looking for? Search other buyers at SEARCH OUR BUYERS, email or call us to discuss your opportunity. It may fit an active buyer’s search criteria.
KEY WORDS: McDonalds Burger King Wendys Subway® Pizza Hut Dunkin’ Donuts Dairy Queen Chick-Fil-A Taco Bell KFC Sonic Domino’s Panera Bread Hardee’s Cinnabon Wingstop Cici’s Pizza Denny’s Carl Jr’s Baskin Robbins Smoothie King Arby’s Jimmy John’s Firehouse Subs McAlister’s Deli Sell my Franchise Restaurant, Franchise Restaurant For Sale
A franchise restaurant offers many benefits over independent restaurants, such as instant name recognition and a turn-key operation. However, buying a franchise can be costly and there are many rules and regulations that come along with operating a franchise. A franchise restaurant is a brand which an investor, or franchisee, has bought the right to use. The franchisee is responsible for the day-to-day running and management of the restaurant. In return, the company granting the license, or franchisor, offers support, marketing and a proven restaurant concept. Franchises have very distinct differences from non-franchises.