Frisco Frozen Yogurt Restaurant Buyer seeks established, profitable locations
Experienced Frisco Frozen Yogurt Restaurant Buyer operator, seeks profitable locations in Frisco Plano Allen McKinney Dallas … Will consider any good location in Collin or Denton County.
- prefer quick casual or counter service
- annual sales of $300,000 to $1,000,000/unit
- seats 10-30
- looking for cities listed above but will consider others
- will consider independents AND franchises
- will also consider Subway or sandwich franchises
This entrepreneur states that they are able to move quickly on the right transaction. They state that they bring the following resources to the table:
- experienced food operator Frisco Frozen Yogurt Restaurant Buyer
- will consider any good locations
- will consider single or multi-unit
- liquid funds $400,000+, net worth $900,000+
- Ability to borrow SBA 7a loan
- will keep management or can supply experienced management
Megabite Restaurant Brokers, LLC
Phone: (817) 467-2161
Not the Frisco Frozen Yogurt Restaurant Buyer you’re looking for? Search other buyers at SEARCH OUR BUYERS, email or call us to discuss your opportunity. It may fit an active buyer’s search criteria.
KEY WORDS: smoothies toppings granola dessert non-fat low-carb gluten-free vegan dairy-free tart self-serve low-fat Pinkberry TCBY Red mango yogurtland sweefFrog menchie’s Sell my frozen yogurt shop For Sale
Frozen yogurt (also known as frogurt or Froyo) is a frozen dessert made with yogurt and sometimes other dairy products. It is usually more tart than ice cream, as well as being lower in fat (due to the use of milk instead of cream). It is different from ice milk (more recently termed low-fat or light ice cream) and conventional soft serve. Unlike yogurt, frozen yogurt may not be regulated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) but is regulated by some U.S. states. Frozen yogurt may or may not contain live and active bacteria cultures.