Pizza Franchise Restaurant Buyer seeks established, profitable locations
Experienced Pizza Franchise Restaurant Buyer operator, seeks profitable locations in Frisco Plano or North Dallas … Will consider any good location in Dallas Fort Worth.
Below are the characteristics of a target business for this Pizza Franchise Restaurant Buyer:
- prefer quick casual , counter service or limited service
- annual sales of $500,000 to $2,000,000
- seats 30-150
- looking for cities listed above but will consider others
- prefer franchise such as Mr Jim’s, Domino’s, Little Caesars, Papa Murphy’s, Pizza Hut, Marco’s, CiCi’s Pizza, RedBrick
This entrepreneur states that they are able to move quickly on the right transaction. They state that they bring the following resources to the table:
- inexperienced operator Pizza Franchise Restaurant Buyer – MUST be franchise systems
- will consider any good franchise location
- will consider single or multi-unit
- Proven business track record
- liquid funds $650,000+, net worth $1,600,000+
- Ability to borrow SBA 7a loan
- will keep management or can supply experienced management
- will assume lease
For information, contact us and reference Pizza Franchise Restaurant Buyer MB6026
Megabite Restaurant Brokers, LLC
Phone: (817) 467-2161
Not the Pizza Franchise Restaurant Buyer you’re looking for? Search other buyers at SEARCH OUR BUYERS, email or call us to discuss your opportunity. It may fit an active buyer’s search criteria.
KEY WORDS: pizza pasta spaghetti service casual quick service delivery franchise catering, BYOB, Italian dining, takeout firewood wood-burning Neapolitan Sell my Pizza Franchise For Sale
PIZZA FRANCHISE KEY WORDS: Mr Jim’s, Domino’s, Little Caesars, Papa Murphy’s, Pizza Hut, Marco’s, CiCi’s Pizza, RedBrick Sell my pizza Restaurant For Sale
Pizza cuisine is a flatbread generally topped with tomato sauce and cheese and baked in an oven. It is commonly topped with a selection of meats, vegetables and condiments. The term was first recorded in the 10th century, in a Latin manuscript from Gaeta in Central Italy. The modern pizza was invented in Naples, Italy, and the dish and its variants have since become popular in many areas of the world. In 2009, upon Italy’s request, Neapolitan pizza was safeguarded in the European Union as a Traditional Specialty Guaranteed dish. The Associazione Verace Pizza Napoletana (the True Neapolitan Pizza Association) is a non-profit organization founded in 1984 with headquarters in Naples. It promotes and protects the “true Neapolitan pizza”. Pizza is sold fresh or frozen, either whole or in portions, and is a common fast food item in Europe and North America. Various types of ovens are used to cook them and many varieties exist. Several similar dishes are prepared from ingredients commonly used in pizza preparation, such as calzone and stromboli.