Pizza Restaurant Buyer Seeking Pizza, Pasta, quick service Restaurants
Experienced operator seeks to add pizza restaurants. Will consider any counter service location as conversion, as well. Will add delivery service. Prefer north central Dallas Fort Worth Texas Metroplex but will consider other good locations.
Below are the characteristics of a target business for this pizza restaurant buyer:
- annual sales of $300,000 to $1,000,000
- prefer profitable but will consider turnarounds
- seats 20-50
- prefer counter service
- high traffic location
- management need not stay but fine if they do
- looking for Frisco, Plano, Allen, McKinney, Carrollton, Irving, Grapevine, Farmers Branch, Collin County
This entrepreneur states that they are able to move quickly on the right transaction. They bring the following resources to the table:
- experienced Pizza Restaurant Buyer
- established 40+ yrs
- Proven track record
- Cash for immediate purchase $875,000+
- able to buy multiple locations
- able to convert existing restaurant to their concept
- ability to add beer & wine beverage permit
For information, contact us and reference Pizza Restaurant Buyer MB6002
Megabite Restaurant Brokers, LLC
Phone: (817) 467-2161
Not the pizza restaurant buyer you’re looking for? Search other buyers at SEARCH OUR BUYERS, email or call us to discuss your opportunity. It may fit an active buyer’s search criteria.
KEY WORDS: pizza pasta spaghetti service casual quick service delivery franchise catering, BYOB, Italian dining, takeout Sell my pizza Restaurant pizza Restaurant For Sale
Quick Service: This is one of the biggest trends right now. Fast casual is slightly more upscale than fast food. Fast casual restaurants offer disposable dishes and flatware, but their food tends to be presented as more upscale, such as gourmet breads and organic ingredients.