Sandwich Shop-Deli Buyer seeks established, profitable North Dallas location.
Experienced Sandwich Shop-Deli Buyer buyer seeks profitable restaurants located in Dallas, North Dallas including Frisco, Lewisville and Carrollton. Will consider any good location in DFW metroplex.
- full service, quick casual service or counter service
- annual sales of $300,000 to $1,000,000
- prefer profitable
- seats 10-50
- patio or outdoor seating is a positive
- will consider other casual restaurant concepts
- prefer independent but will consider franchise opportunities
This entrepreneur states that they are able to move quickly on the right transaction. They state that they bring the following resources to the table:
- Chef, experienced manager, Sandwich Shop-Deli Buyer
- 30+ yrs food experience
- liquid funds $325,000+
- Ability to borrow SBA 7a loan
- will keep management or can supply experienced management
- will owner-operate
Megabite Restaurant Brokers, LLC
Phone: (817) 467-2161
Not the Sandwich Shop-Deli Buyer you’re looking for? Search other buyers at SEARCH OUR BUYERS, email or call us to discuss your opportunity. It may fit an active buyer’s search criteria.
KEY WORDS: jasons mcalister nutrition sandwich soup delicatessen bagel catering sub whichwich grub Sell my Deli Restaurant, Deli Restaurant For Sale
Cafe or Deli is a restaurant that does not offer table service. Customers order their food from a counter and serve themselves. A café menu traditionally offers things such as coffee, espresso, pastries and sandwiches. Cafes originated in Europe and are strongly associated with France. They are known for their casual, unhurried atmosphere. Outdoor seating is another trademark of a cafe. Panera Bread is an example of a popular bakery-cafe chain. The term bistro is sometimes interchanged with cafe. A bistro is actually a cafe that offers full meals (albeit, cheaper than a full fledged sit down restaurant).