Breakfast – Lunch Cafe Buyer seeks established location in Fort Worth, Keller, Southlake, Westlake, Denton, Frisco, Collin County. Will consider any good location in the DFW metroplex.
Breakfast – Lunch Cafe Buyer seeks established, profitable cafe located in DFW area. Will consider any good location but prefers Collin County.
Below are the characteristics of a target business for this Breakfast – Lunch Cafe Buyer:
- quick casual service or counter service
- annual sales of $300,000 to $1,500,000
- prefer established, profitable
- seats 10-30
- looking for Frisco, Plano, Allen, Collin County
- prefers breakfast/lunch cafe but will consider other deli opportunities including office deli’s
- Prefer’s independent but will consider Franchise opportunities
This entrepreneur states that they are able to move quickly on the right transaction. They state that they bring the following resources to the table:
- Will consider coffee shop as well as cafe locations
- Restaurant Management experience
- liquid funds $500,000+, net worth $500,000+
- Ability to borrow SBA 7a loan
- will owner-operate
For information, contact us and reference Breakfast – Lunch Cafe Buyer MB6084
Megabite Restaurant Brokers, LLC
Phone: (817) 467-2161
Not the Breakfast – Lunch Cafe Buyer you’re looking for? Search other buyers at SEARCH OUR BUYERS, email or call us to discuss your opportunity. It may fit an active buyer’s search criteria.
KEY WORDS: jasons mcalister nutrition sandwich soup delicatessen bagel catering sub whichwich grub office deli Sell my Deli Restaurant, Deli Restaurant For Sale
Cafe or Deli is a restaurant that does not offer table service. Customers order their food from a counter and serve themselves. A café menu traditionally offers things such as coffee, espresso, pastries and sandwiches. Cafes originated in Europe and are strongly associated with France. They are known for their casual, unhurried atmosphere. Outdoor seating is another trademark of a cafe. Panera Bread is an example of a popular bakery-cafe chain. The term bistro is sometimes interchanged with cafe. A bistro is actually a cafe that offers full meals (albeit, cheaper than a full fledged sit down restaurant).