Experienced Pizza Franchise Buyer operator, seeks profitable locations in DFW, Tarrant County, Irving or Grapevine … Will consider any good location in DFW area.
- prefer quick casual , counter service or limited service
- annual sales of $500,000 to $2,000,000
- seats 30-150
- looking for cities listed above but will consider others
- prefer franchise such as Mr Jim’s, Domino’s, Little Caesars, Papa Murphy’s, Pizza Hut, Marco’s, CiCi’s Pizza, RedBrick
- experienced operator Experienced Pizza Franchise Buyer
- will consider any good location, non Franchise okay
- will consider single or multi-unit
- Proven business track record
- liquid funds $325,000+, net worth $914,000+
- Ability to borrow SBA 7a loan
- will keep management or can supply experienced management
- will assume lease
Megabite Restaurant Brokers, LLC
Phone: (817) 467-2161
Not the Pizza Franchise Restaurant Buyer you’re looking for? Search other buyers at SEARCH OUR BUYERS, email or call us to discuss your opportunity. It may fit an active buyer’s search criteria.
PIZZA FRANCHISE KEY WORDS: Mr Jim’s, Domino’s, Little Caesars, Papa Murphy’s, Pizza Hut, Marco’s, CiCi’s Pizza, RedBrick Sell my pizza Restaurant For Sale
Pizza cuisine is a flatbread generally topped with tomato sauce and cheese and baked in an oven. It is commonly topped with a selection of meats, vegetables and condiments. The term was first recorded in the 10th century, in a Latin manuscript from Gaeta in Central Italy. The modern pizza was invented in Naples, Italy, and the dish and its variants have since become popular in many areas of the world. In 2009, upon Italy’s request, Neapolitan pizza was safeguarded in the European Union as a Traditional Specialty Guaranteed dish. The Associazione Verace Pizza Napoletana (the True Neapolitan Pizza Association) is a non-profit organization founded in 1984 with headquarters in Naples. It promotes and protects the “true Neapolitan pizza”. Pizza is sold fresh or frozen, either whole or in portions, and is a common fast food item in Europe and North America. Various types of ovens are used to cook them and many varieties exist. Several similar dishes are prepared from ingredients commonly used in pizza preparation, such as calzone and stromboli.