Experienced Ice Cream Store Buyer operator, seeks profitable locations in Dallas Frisco Plano McKinney Irving Grapevine … Will consider any good location in Dallas or Collin County.
Below are the characteristics of a target business for this Ice Cream Store Buyer:
- prefer quick casual or counter service
- annual sales of $300,000 to $1,000,000/unit
- seats 6-20
- looking for cities listed above but will consider others
- will consider independents AND franchises
This entrepreneur states that they are able to move quickly on the right transaction. They state that they bring the following resources to the table:
- experienced operator Ice Cream Store Buyer
- will consider any good locations
- will consider single or multi-unit
- liquid funds $300,000+, net worth $3,000,000+
- Ability to borrow SBA 7a loan
- will keep management or can supply experienced management
For information, contact us and reference Ice Cream Store Buyer MB6039
Megabite Restaurant Brokers, LLC
Phone: (817) 467-2161
Not the Ice Cream Store Buyer you’re looking for? Search other buyers at SEARCH OUR BUYERS, email or call us to discuss your opportunity. It may fit an active buyer’s search criteria.
KEY WORDS: milkshakes ice cream bars sundaes flavors cones cups vanilla smoothies toppings dessert non-fat dairy-free self-serve baskin-robbins marble slab creamery parlor blue bell scoops truck gelato frozen yogurt Sell my ice cream store For Sale
Ice cream is a sweetened frozen food typically eaten as a snack or dessert. It is usually made from dairy products, such as milk and cream, and often combined with fruits or other ingredients and flavors. The meaning of the phrase “ice cream” varies from one country to another. Phrases such as “frozen custard”, “frozen yogurt”, “sorbet”, “gelato” and others are used to distinguish different varieties and styles.