Mediterranean Restaurant Buyer seeks established, profitable restaurant
Experienced Mediterranean Restaurant Buyer manager, seeks profitable restaurant located in Fort Worth, Keller, Southlake, Westlake, Denton, Frisco, Collin County. Will consider any good location with growing population.
- breakfast, lunch cafe.
- quick casual service or counter service. table service okay
- takeout, delivery and eat-in
- annual sales of $300,000 to $1,000,000
- prefer profitable
- seats 10-40
- looking for cities listed above but will consider others
- prefer independent but will consider franchise opportunities, Open to coffee shop, too
- experienced manager Mediterranean Restaurant Buyer
- fast food experience
- liquid funds $500,000+, net worth $500,000+
- Ability to borrow SBA 7a loan
- willing to owner-operate
Megabite Restaurant Brokers, LLC
Phone: (817) 467-2161
Not the Mediterranean Restaurant Buyer you’re looking for? Search other buyers at SEARCH OUR BUYERS, email or call us to discuss your opportunity. It may fit an active buyer’s search criteria.
KEYWORDS: Greek Olives Wine Tabbouleh tabouli baba ghanoush aubergine couscous goat lamb Moussaka tzatziki falafel shawarma laffa dolma Hummus feta cheese Sell my Mediterranean Restaurant Mediterranean Restaurant For Sale
Mediterranean cuisine is the food from the lands around the Mediterranean Sea and its preparation. This geographical area broadly follows the distribution of the olive tree, which provides one of the most distinctive features of the region’s cooking, olive oil. Although this region spans a wide variety of cultures with distinct cuisines, the historical connections of the region, as well as the impact of the Mediterranean Sea on the region’s climate and economy, mean that there are common elements in these cuisines including Greek, Turkish, Ottoman, Spanish, French, Italian, …