Subway Restaurant Buyer seeks established, profitable subway, sandwich or deli units
Subway Restaurant Buyer operator, expanding and seeks profitable subway or similar located in Dallas Fort Worth, Austin, Houston, Amarillo, Abilene. Will consider any good location.
- full service, quick casual service or counter service
- annual sales of $250,000 to $2,000,000
- prefer profitable
- seats 10-40
- prefer multi-unit package
- looking for Frisco, Plano, Fort Worth, Irving, Grapevine, Dallas, Denton, Tarrant County, Amarillo, Austin but will consider others
- liquor license optional
- prefer independent but will consider franchise opportunities
This entrepreneur states that they are able to move quickly on the right transaction. They state that they bring the following resources to the table:
- experienced operator Subway Restaurant Buyer, multiunit partnership
- Proven track record
- liquid funds $750,000+
- Ability to borrow SBA 7a loan
- will keep management or can supply experienced management
Megabite Restaurant Brokers, LLC
Phone: (817) 467-2161
Not the Subway Restaurant Buyer you’re looking for? Search other buyers at SEARCH OUR BUYERS, email or call us to discuss your opportunity. It may fit an active buyer’s search criteria.
KEY WORDS: jasons® mcalister’s® nutrition sandwich soup delicatessen bagel catering subway® which wich® grub sub pita pit® firehouse subs® Charley’s grilled subs® grub Sell my sandwich Restaurant Sandwich Restaurant For Sale Sell my Subway For Sale
Cafe or Deli is a restaurant that does not offer table service. Customers order their food from a counter and serve themselves. A café menu traditionally offers things such as coffee, espresso, pastries and sandwiches. Cafes originated in Europe and are strongly associated with France. They are known for their casual, unhurried atmosphere. Outdoor seating is another trademark of a cafe. Panera Bread is an example of a popular bakery-cafe chain. The term bistro is sometimes interchanged with cafe. A bistro is actually a cafe that offers full meals (albeit, cheaper than a full fledged sit down restaurant).